Sunday, July 13, 2014

Achieving A Normal Life Through Fitness

I am a high blood pressure patient and the worst part is that my pressure fluctuates. On the top of this I have the habit of putting on weight. I go for regular checkups to the doctor but my medical bills are continuously soaring. All I wanted was a normal blood pressure level and a too much medication and restriction free life.

I was discussing my health problems with one of my friends and she suggested me to try out something other than medicine and doctor. She asked me to go for regular moderate exercising and suggested to follow a diet plan in Beijing but with the help of a private fitness trainer. The solution sounded rational to me and I immediately hired a personal trainer. She came at my place and trained me in a variety of things. But she started with moderate exercising on a daily basis and prepared a diet chart for me to follow. She did not put a complete blanket restriction on my favorite food but asked me to have those items in moderation.

Later very slowly she started taking a holistic approach of my health. She started training me in Pilates, yoga, Thai boxing. This brought a fantastic change in me. I not only lost weight but my body, mind and spirit were in complete balance. My body balance, endurance level and posture have improved drastically.

Since I am a complete foodie sticking to a diet plan for me was never easy. I tried to cheat now and then. She understood that and made me accountable about my daily consumption levels. I regularly mailed her about the kind and quantity of my food.

After all this effort I achieved weight lose in Beijing. The most amazing thing is that my blood pressure level is completely normal and I have more and interest and energy in me to do new things and enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment